The database I want to use (EBSCO, ProQuest, JSTOR, etc.) is not working. What is going on?
It's possible that there's a problem on the database provider's end. There are also a number of troubleshooting techniques you can try.
- If refreshing the page doesn't solve the problem, try clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history. Clearing your cache and cookies is a good way to "reset" your browser so that you try everything fresh again.
- Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
- Try using an alternate browser.
- If using antivirus software, check to make sure it is not blocking cookies.
- Last resort...try another computer, preferably on another network.
If these techniques don't solve the problem, send us a screenshot or a description of the error message you're encountering, and we'll investigate further.